1) Acknowledge and believe personal accounts/experiences from POC.
2) I listen to understand in political conversations so I can seek understanding when I'm trying to see a different point of view.
3)I call out racist actions when I see and hear them, even within my own family.
4)I reflect on what I see people doing and saying and try to think about where they might be coming from.
5) I'm actively trying to seek out books, movies, documentaries, podcasts, articles, and television shows from POC.
6)I have a very diverse group of coworkers and I try to respect each person's opinion and differences.
7)I invite people and coworkers to discuss problems them may have with me so that I may apologize for my actions and make a better attempt to fix them in the future.
8)I appreciate and seek out experiences with POC in cultural settings so that I can immerse myself in a culture that is separate from my own.
9)I engage in conversations with my peers are inform them about opportunities to get involved in the BLM movement.
10)I take part in protesting and classes to stand up for what I believe in.
11)I disassociate from people in my life who have hateful mindsets.
12) i ask advice from people who are more knowledgeable than myself so that I can absorb information.
13)I try never to come off as better than thou in conversations because I know we are all learning who we are right now.
14) I work with/am friends with/ associate with/stay in contact with/sit with/listen to/get advice from/buy from /celebrate their culture with different and like-minded POC .
15) I'm not done learning and I hope I never am.